sábado, 18 de abril de 2009

up and down

You show up at my door without any sign or warning. I wasn't expecting you; I didn't expect anyone. And there you were to- to-... why were you there for? I don't think I know it yet.
Anyway, now you're here and I-- I feel like running away half the time, and the other half I just want to hold you close to me. But I don't know if that's what you want, so I don't do anything. I just stay there... waiting for you.
And you don't say a thing, you just stay there, looking at me, touching me, kissing me... but I didn't wanted you, I don't want you! So now I think that if you're here there must be a reason, and you don't say anything! SAY SOMETHING!!
I'm- I'm- I'm confused! I'm not angry but I'm not happy either. You make me laugh sometimes, and you listen to me, but you don't let me in and I can care about someone that I don't know. I DON'T KNOW YOU. And yet, I think I want to know you. Or maybe is just that I'm bored and since you're here...
Fine, whatever, you wanna stay, stay! I'm leaving.

... I'll see you tomorrow?

1 comentario :