sábado, 29 de agosto de 2009

music helps me think

One Fine Day - Natalie Merchant:
"One fine day You're gonna want me for your girl
Though I know you're the Kind of boy
Who only wants to run around
I'll keep waiting and Someday darling
You'll come to me when you want to settle down oh
One fine day We'll meet once more
And then you'll want the love you threw away before
One fine day You're gonna want me for your girl"

The Glory of Love - Bette Midler:
"You have to give a little, take a little
And let your poor heart break a little,
That's the story of, that's the glory of love"

Para que me quieras como quiero - Ricardo Arjona:
"Pero soy el cero en tu izquierda, tu coartada,
Tu fusible siempre en reserva, no tengo nada,
Quiero ser el truco en tus trampas,
Quitarme el miedo, jugar tu juego, hacer lo que no puedo,
Para que me quieras como quiero"

I'll Say Goodbye For The Two Of Us - Expose:
"Please try and understand
This time just wasn’t the time for us
We knew I couldn’t stay
But that don’t make it easier to leave you
So while I can find the strength
I'll say goodbye for the two of us"

The Trouble With Love Is - Kelly Clarkson:
"Now I was once a fool, it's true, I played the game by all the rules
But now my world's a deeper blue, I'm sadder, but I'm wiser too
I swore I'd never love again, I swore my heart would never mend
Said love wasn't worth the pain, But then I hear it call my name
The trouble with love is, It can tear you up inside
Make your heart believe a lie, It's stronger than your pride
The trouble with love is, It doesn't care how fast you fall
And you can't refuse the call, See, you got no say at all"

My Inmortal - Evanescence:
"I´ve tried so hard to tell myself that you´re gone
But though you´re still with me
I´ve been alone all along"

Out of Reach - Gabrielle:
"So confused, my heart's bruised
Was I ever loved by you?"

Miserable - Lit:
"Yeah, yeah..You make me come
Yeah, yeah..You make me complete
Yeah, yeah..You make me completely miserable"

I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor:
"Now I hold my head up high
and you see me, somebody new
I'm not that chained up little person
still in love with you
(...) now I'm saving all my loving
for someone who's loving me
Go on now go, walk out the door
just turn around now
'cause you're not welcome anymore"

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario